There will be 3 “stages”:
- An impressive line-up of national and international stars will be performing on the Zoom platform, perfected by Live To Your Living Room over the last year. Tickets are available from the FWO website.
- Local favourites will be playing live on FWO’s Facebook Page. This is free, and you don’t even need a Facebook account (see below). Three Pressed Men open Sunday’s proceedings at 10am, so join us for breakfast or morning coffee, as appropriate.
- Morris dancing and other pre-recorded videos will be posted on the FWO YouTube channel during the weekend.
Folk Weekend Oxford’s Facebook page is visible to everyone, whether you’ve got an FB account or not.
- Click on the link above or paste “https://www.facebook.com/folkweekendoxford” into your browser.
- Ignore the banner across the bottom of the screen, asking you to log in or create a new account.
- Click on “Live” from the menu on the left side of the screen, and there we’ll be (all being well!)